[AFS3-std] Request for allocation of capability bit

Marcio Barbosa mbarbosa@sinenomine.net
Thu, 25 May 2023 23:35:38 +0000

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I have re=
cently
published an internet draft requesting the allocation of a new capability b=
it.

The internet draft, titled "Introduce VLDB_CAPABILITY_LOCKTIMESTAMP", is no=
available and can be found at the following location:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-barbosa-afs3-vlcapabilities-lock-00.t=
xt

I kindly request guidance on the next steps to proceed with the allocation =
process.
Specifically, I would appreciate your assistance in understanding the appro=
priate
channels and procedures for submitting this draft for review and considerat=
ion
within the standardization group.

Additionally, I would be grateful for any information regarding the timelin=
e and
potential milestones for the allocation process.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Marcio Barbosa.