Please review proposed letter to the IESG regarding the creationof the KITTEN Working Group with the IETF Security Area

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 19 May 2004 13:56:38 -0500

Jeff,
This look very good.

I know I have requested the GGF and IETF to review the situation of extensions
to GSSAPI, and I am sure many of the active GGF members (who also attend the
IETF) will participate in the BOF and join the new WG.

And thanks for volunteering to lead this effort.

--

 Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
 Argonne National Laboratory