Solaris Jumpstart AFS install

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:42:26 -0700

I am currently working on a jumpstart profile for OpenAFS. The most
difficult part of the process (I come from a OpenAFS perspective) would be
to create a Solaris package of OpenAFS for the jumpstart server. Solaris
would just treat it like any other program.

Decisions like whether to configure things from the package or from the
finishing scripts would be your biggest issue.

Cheers,
Thomas Vincent

on 4/16/01 10:27 AM, Ted Cox at ted.cox@wcom.com wrote:

> Has anyone configured a jumpstart server to do AFS client installs?  (Or
> server installs for that matter?)
>
> Thanks,
> Ted Cox
> Worldcom Inc.

Cheers,
Tom
-
Thomas Vincent, Apple IS&T, thomasv@apple.com, 1 Infinite Loop
M/S 60-DR, Cupertino, CA, USA, 95014, Work: +1 408 974-3678