Can one find a mount point just knowing the volume name?

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:20:32 -0600

mount "point" is the problem... There isn't just one mount point for a
volume, there can be 0, 1, or hundreds...

If you feel like loading down your server, you can get that information from
salvager, but it's slow. The alternative is to recursively descend through
afs space looking for mount points.

-- Nathan