Okay, finally ready to roll with Kerberos 5

Michael Pelletier mike@alteon.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:41:22 -0800 (PST)

But I'm mulling over my options here...  I've built a Sun system with an
uber-stripped down functionality to act as our first KDC.

We have a very basic SecurID infrastructure here, and it's something we'd
like to expand.  So needless to say, I'd like to plug in the ability to
use SecurID tokens to gain Kerberos tickets.

I've found ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/ - but I'm not quite
sure where to start.

Any suggestions?

I'd like to also get SSH hooked in to Kerberos and SecurID, but I guess
that's more on the SSH side than the Kerberos server setup, which is what
I'm working on.

Thanks for anything you can point me to to help.

	-Michael Pelletier.