sun4x_58 libs broken? (reauth, ssh fail to work.)

Jim Barbour jbarbour@qualcomm.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:48:32 -0800

Hmmm, for the heck of it, I just tried recompiling reauth for Solaris
8, and it builds and runs without any problems.

% uname -a
SunOS holistic 5.8 Generic_108528-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60
% gcc --version
2.95.2
% rxdebug localhost 7001 -version
Trying 127.0.0.1 (port 7001):
AFS version: Base configuration afs3.6 2.6
% ./reauth 50000 jbarbour
Password:

I hope this helps, feel free to email me questions...
--
Jim Barbour ---	Staff Engineer, Systems Programmer/Administrator
Office		pager		Cel phone	e-mail: jbarbour@qualcomm.com

*** On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:18:56 +0200, Atro.Tossavainen@helsinki.fi wrote...