application and user logging

Petros Triantafyllidis trian@itc.auth.gr
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:53:38 +0300 (EEST)

Hello all!
  Has anybody developed an application-usage monitoring tool under AFS?

More specifically, we intend in our University campus to check whether
some programs are used or not, in order to re-organize our purchasing
policy. Therefore, we are looking for a cross-plattform solution (Unices,
Windows) to monitor the use of AFS, both in terms of users ticketing and
applications use as well, while a further plan is to show the results on
the web in real time.
Any hints??

Thanks a lot,
Petros