Marking a DB server to never be the sync site

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:13:38 -0600

I vaguely seem to recally something recently passing through the
openafs-devel list about "read only DB servers", so if that is what Ken is
talking about, then yes, it's in OpenAFS.

-- Nathan