Problems with upgrading to Solaris 7 & AFS 3.5 Patch 5 on database servers...

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:25:50 -0500

I ran into the same problem when upgrading to AFS 3.6 patch 1
,Base 2.5, on olaris 7 from AFS AFS 3.6 Base 2.3. Are fix
was to run run the Base 2.3 kaserver. We are running fine with
all Base 2.5 binaries and the 2.3 kaserver.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko@cs.unc.edu         Computer Science Dept., CB 3175