[info-afs] file getting corrupted ?

Sandrine LAPLACE laplace@lapp.in2p3.fr
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:54:49 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

	I have the following problem:

- I copy an ASCI file (a code to be used in a DSP) from a non-AFS zone to
an AFS zone where it is publically available.

- At some point (variable length), the file gets corrupted _without
anybody touching it_: a few words in the file are replaced by zero's. It
seems to be always the same words. The "last modification date" is not
modified. The code is from now on unusable in the DSP -> I need to copy it
back from the non-afs zone.

	Does anybody know how this can happen ?
	Thanks for your help,

			Sandrine

Sandrine Laplace		            Tel: +33 4 50 09 16 32
Groupe ATLAS - LAPP Annecy Le Vieux         Fax: +33 4 50 27 94 95