[info-afs] ¨ë¸ EMBROIDERED-CUSTOM , OVERRUNS -PATCHES.-Áu³¹2006/4/27 ¤U¤È 10:25:45

eppol itprz.x4fpg@myweb.cn
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:32:41 -0400 (EDT)

Founded in 1931, we have been specializing in the manufacture of Bullion embroideries and computer
embroideries for more than 75 years
In Taiwan, we are the sole company that was an approved supplier for U.S. Navy Exchange In Taiwan from 1960s to 1973.

Our products are listed as follows:
Police & Fire patches, Boy Scout patches, Armed forces patches, Lions Club International badges, Rotary International badges,
Junior Chamber of Commerce badges, golf club badges, art designs, and popular embroideries

We offer wholesale and retail services. Welcome to place us orders!

Welcome to contact us (please don't reply the mail directly, as the box for returned mails will be deleted).
Please send your mail to  mei926@ms32.hinet.net?subject=meilung

We have many sorts of products on our websit-4629 2885-8538  FAX:2886-8598
E-mail: mei926@ms32.hinet.net

[2006/4/27 ¤U¤È 10:25:45]