[info-afs] AFS help

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:22:41 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, sura wrote:

> Can you help me on this

Asking the same question three or four times in the same place does not
increase your chances of getting a useful answer.  Russ gave you answers
to these questions, including a fairly complete document on how to set up
a new AFS cell.

If you were unable to read that message due to a problem
with your mail software, I suggest looking in the archives (see the link
at the bottom of every message to this list).  Repeatedly sending the same
message to the mailing list, or asking Russ to do so, is inconsiderate of
the other readers of this list.

If, after reading Russ's answer, you still have questions, I might suggest
taking them to the openafs-info list, both because the question is
specific to OpenAFS and because this list (info-afs) is pretty much
defunct these days, while openafs-info is quite active.

   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc