[info-afs] Can anybody explain this error

ranjith silva ranjith_pgs@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:13:25 -0800 (PST)

--0-308705119-1169885605=:81239

I had try to install OpenAFS on serveral times , i tried on ubuntu 6.06, debian 2.6.8-2-326 kernel but it propmpt same error message when i'm going to execute

 fs setacl /afs system:anyuser rl.

It says

 fs: You don’t have the required access rights on ’/afs/'

Can you explain on this error . I followed many different guids but same error again and again.

kiinit and aklog is issuing tickets and tokens properly. And admin user is in administrators group.

I saw in maling list "if kinit admin/admin then aklog to admin.admin"
i tried it by adding admin/admin principal and creating a user admin.admin with administrative privileges it also doesn't work.

What is this error.......Is any body got a error message like this and able to figure this out.

--0-308705119-1169885605=:81239

<hr size=1>Check out <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta">the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta</a> - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
--0-308705119-1169885605=:81239--