[info-afs] question about an whitelist in openAFS

Laurent Clouet laurent.clouet@gmail.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:58:08 +0200

------=_Part_10498_31208315.1192024688936

Good morning

I want to create an openAFS system but i ask myself some questions who i
haven't find an answer.

It is possible possible an create an drive but i don't know how to create
have an whitelist.
For exemple, i create an drive in /afs/home like /afs/home/max and i want to
use afs for /afs/home/max/Pictures, /afs/home/max/.config/ etc...
Others directories in /afs/home/max must be in local mode only (so not "see"
or use by AFS system).

So my question is : it is possible to make this system ?

Thanks for answers

Laurent Clouet

(sorry the grammar, I'm french)