[krbwg-51] We don't seem to be making that much progress

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:19:16 -0500

Sam,
You bring up some good points. London will be comming up soon,
and I would like to see another draft of the Revisions, with
Sections 5 and 6 close to final versions. The 51 groups was to
get the section 5 in shape.