I don't think the kitten list is needed at this time

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams@sun.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:13:17 -0600

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:58:45AM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Does anyone actually object to having the BOF discussion here rather
> than on a new list?  I'd prefer to do so because this list already
> presumably has all the people interested in GSSAPI.  IF it is missing
> people, it's probably just as easy to add them here as on a new list.

Why wouldn't an announcement to the old CAT WG list suffice?  Presumably
all the people interested in the GSS-API who are also interested in
KITTEN would join the KITTEN list.

I suppose I'll be happy with a forum for KITTEN other than krbdev :)

Nico