I don't think the kitten list is needed at this time

Booker Bense bbense@slac.stanford.edu
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:08:18 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Sam Hartman wrote:

> Does anyone actually object to having the BOF discussion here rather
> than on a new list?  I'd prefer to do so because this list already
> presumably has all the people interested in GSSAPI.

_ I'd guess it mostly has their old email address, the addresses
of a lot of people not really interested and a random collection
of junk. It has gotten nothing but spam for the last 3 years.

> IF it is missing
> people, it's probably just as easy to add them here as on a new list.

_ True, but you'd need to publize that somewhere.

_ Booker C. Bense