Solaris Jumpstart AFS install

Jim Barbour jbarbour@qualcomm.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:09:06 -0700

We have done it for the client, and are planning to do it for the server.
For the client, we took the AFS binaries and config files and built two
pkgadd'able balls out of them.  One holds files that belong in
/usr/vice, and one holds files that belong in /usr/afsws

The jumpstart insalls the packages as part of the finish.rc phase of
the jump.

We tried to configure everything from within the package, rather then
from finish.rc scripts, as it makes it much easier to track (from a
pkginfo perspective.)
--
Jim Barbour ---	Staff Engineer, Systems Programmer/Administrator
Office		pager		Cel phone	e-mail: jbarbour@qualcomm.com

*** On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:27:15 MDT, Ted Cox <ted.cox@wcom.com> wrote...