Negative quota usage

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@helsinki.fi
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:21:51 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,

I happened upon a most extraordinary problem today.

One of the users came to ask how to find out about their disk space
usage. I told them to fs lq but they said they had tried it and it
reported negative quota usage.

Any ideas on why this is happening? None of the other users' quotas
are similarly mangled.

All files seem to be working fine... so far.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,