BAD TRAP ... illegal access to user address

Noel Hunt nhunt@lehman.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:02:03 +0900

In the short time since sending my original mail I have
found in the TRACS archive, report 55632, a problem with
apparently the same synopsis as the one I reported on
this list, but the solution:

Solution:
---------
This problem is fixed with AFS 3.5 (build 3.32):
"morin-11603-afs3.5-client.register.servers.in.client"

whereas I am using AFS 3.5 (build 3.52) on all the AFS
servers and as I said on many clients now which are still
panic with this trap. Is there some bad interaction
perhaps with the mix of versions of AFS we are using?

Noel Hunt