Latest Windows AFS patch 3.6-2.18 does not work...

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:54:16 -0400 (EDT)

Yep.  I asked IBM/Transarc about it and they said that the affected file is
C:\Program Files\IBM\AFS\Client\Programs\afs_shl_ext.dll .  Somehow the
menus got left off in the latest build--go figure!

They sent a new file to me as an attachment, but it appears to be the same
length as the file in the previous build; you could probably grab it from
there.  You'll have to rename the current file (since it's in use), replace
it, and restart (at least the service if not the computer).  Let me know if
this doesn't work and I'll send you the file (I would rather not send an
attachment to the entire list).

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Stephen