Undefined symbol in AFS libraries

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:29:30 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Neulinger, Nathan R. wrote:

> I don't remember if it is on solaris that you have to do it, but I seem to
> remember needing to list libraries more than once in alot of cases. Try
> listing -ldes -lrx -lrxkad again at the end of the link line, etc.

IIRC, only Irix has that problem.  However, you still need to get the
libraries in the correct order.  For the libaries mentioned, that is
something like this...

-lvolser -lauth -laudit -lvldb -lprot -lkauth -lubik
-lrxkad -lrx -llwp -ldes -lcmd -lcom_err -lsys util.a

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer