AFS client dies on Win2k

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@helsinki.fi
Fri, 4 May 2001 10:39:41 +0300 (EET DST)

One of the researchers installed Win2k and is now complaining that the
client dies occasionally. I haven't seen any such problems on NT4 SP6a,
of which we have a lot.

This is version 3.6 2.5, of course.

Not being any sort of expert on Windows (thankfully), I guess I need
pointers on where to look -- how to trace the problem further.

Regards,

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,