AFS client dies on Win2k

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 04 May 2001 07:55:44 -0400

We have had a similar problem. If you are logged off the w2k system
for some time the daemon dies. If you stay logged in the daemon
seems to run fine.

We have a special bug fix version
Transarc sent us that has fixed the problem. We are waiting
for patch2 to come out that is supposed to have the fix.

--
John W. Sopko			University of North Carolina
email:  sopko@cs.unc.edu	Computer Science Dept., CB 3175